Here you can find a
PDF Version of my Curriculum Vitae.
Awards and Honors
- HiPEAC Technology Transfer Award, 2018.
- Best Paper Award, DS-RT Conference, 2016.
- Best PhD Thesis of the year, Sapienza University of Rome, 2015.
- Best Paper Award, SIMUTOOLS Conference, 2012.
- 2018 - present: Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simualtions (TOMACS), ACM. Member of the Editorial Board, in the Reproducibility Board.
- 2019: Guest Editor for the TOMACS special issue on PADS.
- 2019: Reproducibility Co-Chair, ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (PADS).
- 2018: General Co-Chair, ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation (PADS).
- 2017: Track Co-Chair, “Environment and Sustainability Applications”, Winter Simulation Conference (WSC).
- 2016: Program Co-Chair, IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA).
Program Committee Membership
- 2017 - current: WSC, Winter Simulation Conference
- 2017 - current: SIGSIM PADS, ACM SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation
- 2015 - current: NCA, IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications
- 2015 - current: DPDNS, IEEE Workshop on Dependable Parallel, Distributed and Network-Centric Systems
- 2013 - current: SIMULTECH, International Conference on Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications
Copyright © 2010–2019 • All rights reserved
Last Update: 16 Jan 2019