Giuseppe De Giacomo's Links
Science Bibliography (DBPL)
- ACM Digital Library
- Description Logics Homepage
about Actions Page
- Toronto Cognitive Robotics
- Mobile Robot
- ESSLLI'98 Workshop on Reasoning
about Actions: Foundations and Applications
- 1998 AAAI Fall Symposium on Cognitive Robotics
Workshop on Cognitive Robotics (CogRob'00)
- 3rd Workshop on Cognitive
- ESSLLI'03 Course on Description Logics for
Conceptual Data Modeling in UML
- 2003 International Workshop on Description Logics (DL'03)
- Tutorial @ ICSOC'04: Service
- Tutorial @ WWW'05: Basis
for Automatic Service Composition
- Dagstuhl Seminar 2005 on Synthesis
- Course @ ESSLLI'05: Logic-based
Information Integration -- Lecture
1; Lecture 2; see also
Riccardo Rosati's home page
Course @ DIS, Univ. Roma "La Sapienza", September 2005: View-based
- Thinking Ontologies (TONES)
- EU FET basic research project FP6-7603
- Amir Pnueli: PhD Course @ DIS, Univ.
Roma "La Sapienza", June 2006: Temporal Verification and Synthesis of Reactive Systems
- Tutorial @ INFWEST, Tampere, Finland, June 2007: Coordination of Web Services - Models, Methods and Tools
- Bertinoro Workshop on Information Integration, September 2007
- Yves Lesperance & Sebastian Sardina: PhD Course @ DIS, Sapienza Univ.
Roma, November 2007: Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems
- Gabriele Abermann: ERASMUS Short Course @ Sapienza Univ. Roma, January 2008: Presentation Techniques & Technical English
- Tutorial @ ISWC'08, Karlsruhe, Germany, October 2008: Reasoning for Ontology Engineering and Usage
- Tutorial @ SWAP'08, Rome, Italy, December 2008: Ontology-based Data Integration
- Bertinoro Workshop on Data and Service Integration, March 2009
- Tutorial @ SemanticDays09, Stavanger, Norway, May 2009: Ontology-based Data Integration
- Yves Lesperance & Adrian Pearce: PhD Course @ DIS, Sapienza Univ.
Roma, June/July 2009:
Reasoning about Action and High-Level Programs
- Terry Heath of IBM Reasearch Short Course @ DIS, Sapienza Univ.
Roma, December 2009:
Artifact-centric process modeling and execution in SIENA
- My student Riccardo De Masellis won the AI*IA'09 award for the best italian master thesis in AI.
- Artifact-Centric Service Interoperation (ACSI)
- EU FP7 ICT-STREP research project 257593
- Hector Geffner: PhD Course @ DIS, Sapienza Univ.
Roma, July 2010: Automated Planning
- Tutorial@AAAI'10, Atlanta, USA, July 2010: Description Logics for Data Access
- W. M. Wonham: PhD Course @ DIS, Sapienza Univ. Roma, October 2011:
Supervisory Control of Discrete-Event Systems
- Stavros Vassos: PhD Course @ DIS, Sapienza Univ. Roma, May 2012:
Introduction to STRIPS Planning and Applications in Video-games
- 13th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2012) in Rome, Italy, June 10-14, 2012
- 14th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KR 2014) in Vienna, Austria, July 20-24, 2014
- Tutorial@IJCAI'15, Buenos Aires, Argentina, July 2015: Automatic Synthesis and Composition of Agent Behaviors
- Tutorial@IJCAI'16, New York, USA, July 2016: Methodologies for Ontology-Based Data Access Applications
Go to the Dipartimento di Ingegneria Informatica, Automatica e Gestionale home page.